The Woman's Club of Murfreesboro

Historic Murfreesboro Club began as a Reading Club in 1887 and incorporated as The Woman's Club of Murfreesboro in 1916. Purchased house at 221 E. College Street and continues its preservation. First library in Murfreesboro until 1948. Continues to provide civic, community outreach, and literacy opportunities to the local community. Provides social and learning opportunities to members through activities and programs.